Sunday 6 April 2008

Black and Orange!!!

These are yummy colours... not ones I would choose to use together on a card but the challenge over on Theme Thursday is to use just these two colours.

I created the orange background by inking a culltebug embossing folder and then putting it through the machine in the usual way. The ink was a Tangerine chalk pad. The flowers were punched with my fabby new woodware punch, I got mine from Crafts U Love. Then just some orange and black stickles in the flower centres.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is amazing. Fantastic card.

K said...

lovely!

Karen said...

Just thinking what a fab collection of cards you have and then couldn't believe what I was seeing: What a great idea to ink the embossing folders: Off to play...

Lavender Rose said...

This is fantastic!!!!!!!! What a great idea inking the folder, love the effect, stunning colour too.