Thursday 24 April 2008

Caardvarks - black and white + 1

What a great challenge this week from the team at Caardvarks - black and white plus one other colour.



I chose bright, girly pink as my other colour. The image and background paper are from Pink Petticoat I just love the glamourous undies in the 'Cheekies' set! The undies are coated with pale pink glitter glue so they really sparkle! Diamantes by Kaiser Craft, huge flower from my stash and the happy birthday greeting is a rubon by Pebbles Inc.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Snap, this challenge shouted pink petticoat at me too. Thats a great card, good choice of image.

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely fabulous ... love the pop of bright pink and what fun images.

paylin said...

A gorgeous card, love the colours you have used.

Have a great day.

michelle said...

Wow i love this card what a fabulous stamp and the pink really pops with the black and white !!