Thursday 13 March 2008

Cute Card Thursday challenge - new!

A new card challenge blog started today, it's called Cute Card Thursday. Cute is just my cup of tea and as the first challenge is 'New Beginnings' I thought I'd have a go at it!



I've used one of the new Little Cotton Rabbit stamps by Sugar Nellie, available from Funky Kits. The background paper is from the 'Small Wonders Girl' range by Brenda Walton (K & Co). I used the 'Swiss Dots' Cuttlebug embossing folder on the lilac card and a small piece of pink Bazzill Bling cardstock to mount the stamped image. Ribbon brads are from Poppicrafts, the flowers and greeting rubon are from my stash.

22 comments:

Camilla said...

What a cute card!! Love the stamp and the colours:)

Kathy said...

Very Cute!! I LOVE your stamped image!!

stampingbalou said...

Oh, what a lovely card and such a cute stamp - really adorable... ;o)

Leann said...

Aaaaaw, definately cute!
I wasn't keen on these stamps til I saw them actually used ~ now I can't get hold of the flippin' things, typical!

Deb said...

such a gorgeous card, love this rabbit!

thank you so much for joining in with the 1st CCT challenge

Debx

Richelle said...

no faaiirr! You have one of those very cute funky kits rabbits!! LOL..

great card!
Richelle

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh what a little cute bunny card. So adorable.

Laura said...

very cute!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the rabbit he's so cute.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Lorraine said...

Wow, this is sooo sweet. I have to get me some of those little cotton rabbits!

Annie said...

beautiful card with the knitted rabbit - and love the colours of the paper and the little swiss dots.

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

beautiful card - love your stamp

Sally said...

What a lovely card and what a gorgeous rubber stamp, I must add it to my wish list, useful link from you too, thanks.
Sally
x

Suzanne said...

This is beautiful. I love the colours and layout!!!! Sue :o)

Marlene said...

Supercute!! love those bunnies!!!

Marlene x

Zimtschnecke said...

This ist so fair and beautiful! I love it!

Beth said...

Beautiful card! I love the stamp and the embossed background!

Anne said...

This is very sweet! Love the stamp, the colours and all the little details!

tracie said...

fab card, cotton rabbit is soooo cute :-)x

Conibaer said...

Just adorable!

debby4000 said...

Lovely cute card, love the papers too.

Cecilia said...

Cute bunny card, nice colour

t.tiina38

www.tiina38.vuodatus.net