Sunday 23 March 2008

A ripping challenge!

The challenge over on ISMAKI this week is another great sketch... with the added option of texture... I thought about this one for a while, then all of a sudden this card just happened.
The paper I used was one of my new Imaginisce "go for Baroque" (blue blooded) and for the texture part I just ripped it. I used a white Uniball Signo pen to outline a flower and the white sentiment is a rub on. Image is yet another from Pink Petticoat ( I just love them)!



6 comments:

Mu42800 said...

oouaohhhhhhh le tampon est excellent ! trop rigolo
jolikes coulerus pour une tres jolie carte
bizzz Mu

Sandy said...

Wow this is is so lovely. Awesome.

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

this is a wonderful card - fantastic

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Lovely card, and great stamp!!

Vali said...

Very beautiful card and I love the stamp ! Very great work !
http://lemondedevali.canalblog.com