Tuesday 25 March 2008

My Paper World - sketch 7

I found a super card sketch challenge while I was surfing around (as you do!) The sketches on My Paper World are lovely and clear and there are loads of example cards to inspire you.


As I am trying to make a few Christmas cards each month, I thought I'd use the sketch for this card. The image is from Pink Petticoat, coloured with watercolour pencils - the papers are by Imaginisce. I used a round greetings stamp by Stamps Away and added some sparkle with Stickles glitter glue. This was a super sketch to work with, I'll definitely be using it again!

7 comments:

Ann said...

Excellent idea to make a start on Christmas cards....may have to copy you there!!! Lovely card too xx

My Paper World said...

Wow! How organised are you!!
The image is sooo cute and the papers are beautiful!
I love your sweet Christmas card!
Thanks so much for joining in!
Nicola xx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

You certainly ARE organised! What a great iodea, to get started on Christmas cards in March :-)

You made a lovely card with Nicola's sketch. Aren't her sketches wonderful?

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love that image its really cute.

Angie C said...

Gorgeous card and good to make an early start for Christmas

Sian said...

Great card, I love PP.

craftyb said...

Oh I really like this! Love your colour scheme and you've made a lovely creation with this sketch. bx