Saturday 22 March 2008

Cute worms!!!!

I never thought I'd see the day that I'd think a worm was cute! I've had my fair share of them little things... both in the garden and in my son's trouser pockets... yuk!!

I was browsing the net yesterday and Pink Petticoat had some new graphics, Garden Bugs... and one was this gorgeous cute worm. I fell in love instantly! So this card is for the challenge over on Cute Card Thursday "all creatures great and small". I've used K&Co McKenna papers, nestabilities and the semtiment stamp is from the woodware mixed greetings set.

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and a great image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge.

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely cute. Wonderful colors. Love it.

Jilli said...

fab image, great card!

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, I do love this cute worm image, might have to go and have a look at those!

thank you so much for joining in the CCT challenge!

Debx

Marlene said...

Totally gorgeous!! thanks for taking part in the CCT :)

Marlene xx

Nick said...

aw how pretty! very cute-now i never thought i'd say that about a worm!

tracie said...

fabulous - dont you just love these PP images, very cute I love it :-)x

Jeannette said...

Those Images are great, just got mine today.

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love the colors! Fantastic work!

wendy said...

Cute card and the images are perfect!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great card! Very original!!

Carol said...

Love the image, and the eyelashes are to die for!!
Carol x