Tuesday 25 March 2008

My Time to Craft - sparkle!

If you are a regular visitor, you've probably gathered that my Stickles glitter glue is never far away... so when I saw this weeks 'Sparkle' challenge on the My Time to Craft blog, I thought it was just perfect!


The background papers are from the Belle range, by Amy Butler for K & Co. The image is from Pink Petticoat and the bath bubbles are smothered in sparkly Stickles!! I also added some diamante sparkle to the flower centres. I love this girly card :)

12 comments:

Ann said...

Gorgeous card - love all the blooms & colour combo!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog & your lovely comments xxx

Jo said...

Stunning card, very funky and modern I love it!! Thank you for taking the time to join in with this weeks challenge :o) Jo x

Anne said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colours, so funky. x

made by fifi said...

fab card - thank you for joining our challenge xx

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! I love the papers! Spooky - I made a card with this image today!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! Love the colours and the funky-ness of it!! :)

Vanessa.

Angie C said...

Wow this is just so stunning - gorgeous

Lesley said...

Great sparkly card! Thanks for joining in with our challenge xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card love the sparkly bubbles

Unknown said...

Lovely and sparkly

Linda XX

Kate T said...

Great design, thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge!

craftyb said...

Hi this is another really lovely card. Your cards are all so different and fresh! bx