Sunday 16 March 2008

Weekend fun!

This first card is for the challenge on Daring Cardmakers "Teen Spirit". I've recently discovered the downloadable graphics at Pink Petticoat, I'm in love!! The bath in this card is one of my favourite sets "Lola Rose Bubbly", and I thought it fitted with the brief. I've used bazzill scallop edged c/s, imaginisce paper. The greetings stamp is from woodware mixed greetings set.




Now for the challenge over on Arty Girls, "Stars", I was a bit stumped. I have a serious lack of anything starry in my stash. I've even had all my christmas bits out to see what was in there! So.... in the end I had to settle on using paper with "starbursts" on. I know it's a bit of a loose link to the theme, but it does still work. Paper is Sugar Plum by Collage Press. Image is again from Pink Petticoat "Just for ewe" set.


11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wow two really great cards. Love the images and the papers you used.

Crissi Harvey said...

2 stunning cards love the pink petti coat images and the papers are scrummy. thanks for sharing.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Debbie said...

Fantastic cards - so colourful

Andrea, said...

2 fabulous cards, love the images and the papers

Emma said...

Two gorgeous cards, very cute stamps, I love them.

Suzanne said...

both cards are stunning. Sue :o)

Conibaer said...

Wow! Those cards are gorgeous!!!

debby4000 said...

Fantastic cards, great colours.

Anonymous said...

Two really gorgeous cards. I love the bright and funky colours.

Vanessa. :)

Jo said...

Two great cards, very trendy :o)

Cassie said...

Oh my! That bubble bath card is FAB-O!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment - I will definitely be back to yours!!