Sunday 9 March 2008

Papertake challenge - Squares

It's been a busy week here so I haven't been able to keep up with the card challenges, but I did manage this one for the Papertake challenge. The theme is squares and here's the card I made.


For this card I used a clear stamp from funkyfairies papercrafts, I have several of their stamps and they are so nice. I watercoloured the flower petals then cut around the edges and raised the squares on foam pads. The greeting is also stamped and I finished off the card with some ombre ribbon and a bow.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow its wonderful. Really gorgeous. Love it.

Frances said...

lovely card, love the colours and the layout.

Andrea, said...

fabulous card, great colours

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Love the layout! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x